In Cubigo you can organize your contacts into groups. Examples of groups might be: "Family," "Colleagues," "Football" and so on.
These groups do not only help you to keep your address book organized, they also allow you to easily select an entire group of people at once in other cubes. E.g., in the cube "Messaging", select a complete group of contacts at once to quickly and easily send a message to everyone in that group.
You can organize your contacts into multiple groups. That is convenient if, e.g., your colleagues are also on the football team and therefore belong in the group "Colleagues" as well as the group of "Football".
- Click the "Contacts" Cube.
- Click on the button "Manage groups".
- Enter the group name, choose an icon and click the button "Add friends to group".
- Check the friends you want to add to the group.
- Then click the "Ready" button.
The group has been created and will appear in a list to which you can add more groups. Click the "Back" button.
A new module will be shown at the top. If you click it, you will only see the friends you have in this group.