Go to the Cubigo website: http://www.cubigo.com
- Click on the "Log in" button on the site.
- Click on the "No account yet?" button in Cubigo.
- Fill in the form:
Fill out at least all of the required fields. (These are the fields marked with a red asterisk.)
- If you enter your zip code, Cubigo can ascertain what town you live in. Consequently, we can display messages from and about your neighborhood in the "My Neighborhood" cube. Your zip code is also used for the "Help each other" cube and the "Buy & Sell" cube, provided you have access to these cubes.
- If a picture in Cubigo is linked to the neighborhood you have chosen, it will automatically be set as the wallpaper of you Home Screen. See "How do I customize the wallpaper of my Home Screen?"
- Click on Next. You will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration.
- Open the e-mail and click the "Confirm now in Cubigo" button.
- Enter your password and click the "Log in" button.